Why should you join Fumbally Exchange?
If you are interested in innovating, creating and collaborating, this is the place for you.
One of the best reasons to become a Fumbally Exchange participant is that you get to work alongside like-minded people. It’s great to be able to bounce ideas off others or just have someone to chat with over a coffee.
What do we offer?
• An inspiring collaborative environment for our resident participants
• Fully serviced and equipped offices
• Broadband, utilities, rates, service charges and buildings insurance included in monthly fee
• Meeting rooms and kitchen facilities
• Free short-term hot desks for associates, students and high potential start-ups
• Space and mentoring for interns and apprentices
• Public events, seminars and exhibitions
• Industry-specific continuing professional development (CPD) events
• Speed dating (for business!), workshops, presentations and collaborative design sessions
Types of membership available
Full: Cost varies by location
Full memberships entitle a participant to full-time use of a FEx desk and all office facilities.
Desk-share: Cost varies by location
Two participants can share a desk and split the monthly cost between them.
High potential start-ups (HPSUs): Free
HPSUs can use a hot desk free of charge for up to three months.
Interns and students: Free
Interns and students can use a hot desk free of charge for up to three months. They must be mentored by a full FEx participant.
Associate: €180+VAT a year
An associate member is a person, company or organisation that wants to support FEx. Our associate members can use the facilities at our locations (currently Dublin, Balbriggan and Waterford). These include:
- Event space at our HQ at 5 Dame Lane, Dublin 2
- Meeting room space (first 15 hours a year FREE)
- Hot desking (first 50 hours a year FREE).
- Associate members who want to use these facilities must arrange it beforehand. Spaces and desks may not always be available.
Friends of FEx are those people, companies or organisations who give us non-financial support.
We welcome corporate sponsors that can offer funding, equipment, materials or any other support.
How to join
If you are interested in joining Fumbally Exchange, we’d love to hear from you. Let us know your requirements by filling in this short form.
We are currently experiencing a high level of enquiries for membership – if you don’t hear from us straight away please be patient. We will be in touch as soon as we can. Thank you for your understanding.