The Fumbally Exchange are pleased to announce that we will be hosting the Simon Open Door on the 14th May 2016.
Would you like to have a more light, storage or space in your house?
Now you can get the answers to all your questions.
In return for a €50 donation to Simon you can book a one-hour consultation with the RIAI architect of your choice.
How does it work?
A full list of those who are participating at Fumbally Exchange:
- Aisling McCann Architect – AMAconcept (already booked out)
- BNA – (already booked out)
* and more to announce
** All participating architects are on the Statutory Register which can be checked at www.riai.ie
What you should know about your consultation?
You can expect general advice on:
- Architect’s fees and services
- Information on building costs including VAT
- Discussion on building materials likely to be used
- Planning requirements or Exempted Development from Planning
- The documents that will be used for planning; tenders; and building contracts
You should also know:
- Top tips From RIAI Architects
- Working with your Architect
- What should you think about before you start your project?
- Architectural Buzz Words
Find out more about Simon Open Door
We are looking forward to meet you on Saturday, 14th May 10-5pm at the ground floor of Fumbally Exchange at Dame Lane5, Dublin 2
And do not forget to let us know that you will join us.